We work with reputable manufacturers who stand behind the quality of their products. We extensively test each model prior to including a product in our collection. For our retail customers, our limited warranty protects you against any manufacturing defects with your diffuser within six (6) months from date of purchase. For our wholesale customers, our limited warranty protects you and your customers against any manufacturing defects with the diffuser within six (6) months from retail date of purchase and not exceeding nine (9) months from date of wholesale purchase from us. A proof of purchase is required for us to honor the warranty. If you have misplaced your receipt for your unit, we can typically look up your order online by contacting us.
The limited warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from use of the diffuser in other than its normal and customary manner;
- Defects or damage from dropping your diffuser, misuse, accident, or neglect;
- Defects or damage from use of other than clean water. Using any liquid other than clean water and recommended pure essential oils or blends will void your warranty;
- Defects or damage from use of impure essential oils or blends that contain other constituents such as vegetable oils, massage oils, or other synthetic carrier oils;
- Defects or damage from improper cleaning and maintenance, or any alteration or modification of any kind;
- Defects or damage caused by use of other than the specified power supply voltage, or use of other than the supplied power adapter;
- Products disassembled or repaired by other than by Harmonious Mind Ltd.;
- Defects or damage due to overfilling or spilling water in to the electronics; and/or
- Damages such as scratches on any exterior surface or externally exposed parts resulting from normal wear and tear;
If your diffuser is damaged due to any of the reasons above or outside of the warranty period, you can contact us for an estimate to see if we can repair your unit.